Saturday, September 19, 2009

A day to recharge

Sometimes you just need a day off...or a couple. After a chat with Hector, he gave me a day to recoup and relax a bit. Today I am doing some fun things : putting new plants in my yard, doing a little clothes shopping and getting my nails redone. I think mentally, I just needed the day.

Tomorrow, I am going to do my long run. I woke up this morning and felt just so tired and yucky. My legs continue to ache from the one workout Hector and I did and he determined I am just worn out from the traveling, working and training.

Im very excited about my day. I haven't had a Saturday like this in a long time!! Ill even upload some photos of my flowers when Im done...

Its the little things in life that can make you happy. Triathlon is a hobby and its not all suppose to be serious! Its suppose to be fun!! I think I just need a day to refocus on that fact.

Don't give up on me friends...I haven't fallen into a pity of despair!! Just a little tired...but getting ready for the challenges ahead!

No comments: