Monday, March 3, 2008

Say a prayer...Im headed to the doctor today..

As much as I didn't want to do this, Hector and I both agree its time for a doctor to check out my leg and make sure things are ok.  I usually don't mind a little pain.  I know when someone my size is trying to do endurance events, there is going to be some pain and soreness...but this is definitely different.  Those pains go away with a little ice, some stretching and some rest.  This pain is still with me.

What I want to hear is that its a pulled muscle and it will heal with a little time.  What I DON'T want to hear is its a stress fracture or a tear that will take months to heal or worse...requires some sort of procedure.

Cross your fingers...say a prayer...my Ironman dreams may be in the balance! But..lets keep this in perspective-in the grand scheme of life...this is small stuff!!!

No comments: