Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And the Repeats just keep on coming

Ahhhh...Im really starting to hate that damn track.  The Howard Middle School Track has a new name..."Dante's level of Hell number 4".  At 1045am, it was already 91 degrees and bright sun shine.  Ms. Brilliant here decided to wear a black running top and black leggings to do her track workout with the always attentive Coach Hector.  1200 yard repeats.  Hey, I said, "I thought they were suppose to be 800 yard repeats!!??" Not today.  We are building endurance muscle memory.  


I got news.  The only memory my muscles have is that it was hot and I am tired.  I know....ENOUGH WHINING!! This should be considered a no whining zone but I have to tell you, it was tough.


After the 3rd repeat, I got a little dizzy.  I don't do well in the heat but I am determined.  Due to the afternoon weather, it appears that I will have to complete the rest of my run workout on the treadmill.  9 miles worth.  Lets see...thats about 1 1/2 episodes of stages from the Tour de France .. right???

No comments: