9. SHAAAAARK!!!" yelled while you're swimming. Even if you're in a pool or Lucky's Lake, and they're clearly joking, its still not FUNNY!!!
8. WATCH OUT!! screamed by the #@%$^&* idiot riding his bike right behind you!!
7. Ambulance sirens ANYWHERE on the course.
6. The screeching of car tires behind your bike or behind you during the run.
5. Five words uttered when you're at mile 10 of the run, its 100 degrees and the last drop of moisture has evaporated from your body. You finally reach the aid stations to hear the words:
"Sorry, we're out of water."
4. You run into transition, scream out your number and the volunteer tells you:
"I think your bike to run transition bag has been misplaced"
3. The nice man in the black and white striped jersey informs you you have a lovely 4 minute stay in the "Sin Bin". (Also known as the penalty tent)
2. SSSSSssssssSSSSSSSSssss.......POW!!! The sound of at least one of your tires blowing in transition or worse yet, out on the course.
AND THE NUMBER 1 THING YOU NEVER WANNA HEAR AT THE IRONMAN
1. Im sorry Ma'am/Sir, you didn't make the cut off...I need to remove your chip.