Saturday, May 9, 2009

No PR..but the Gulf Coast Triathlon is alllll mine!!!




Ok...so I didn't set a PR but I did finish. The time wasn't pretty but after a conversation with several SEASONED Ironmen that completed this race,t hey told me point blank...this was a challenging day!! The ocean was rough, the wind was high and heat was intense...but I pushed through and got to the finish line.

A 1.2 mile swim, a 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run...70.3 miles and my 3rd completed half ironman! More when Im not so tired!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Coach Bill said...

some of out TH athletes really suffered out there too - you did great!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Good job.
It's always good to get a little knowledge of the landscape you will be conquering in November. Remember that it should be cooler then which is going to be a huge plus also.

Tri Mommy said...

You go girl!!

Calyx Meredith said...

Woo hoo!! I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! Now I'm going to go read the rest of the story.