Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its 530am...do you know where your triathlete is??

Ask my friends and they will tell you that my schedule is WIERD! Im up at 300am or 400am for Boot Camp some days and sleep in the middle of the day.  Ill take a day off from diving at the Living Seas just to catch up on rest if I just feel like Im dragging (I did this yesterday).  Now its Thursday and Im up having my breakfast and about to set off to do a 95 mile bike ride.  I rearranged my workouts this week so I could spend a little time with my husband.  He has been gone 6 days flying (he is an airline pilot) and I feel like its been a month.  I really need some "Stevie time".


So I was up at 5am, shuffling around this house getting my coffee ready, eating my oatmeal and mixing up endurance drink for the ride.  These are the moments I wonder why in the heck I am doing this!!!  Most people are snuggled down for another hour or two of sleep before they rise and grab a Starbucks and head to the office.  Today, my office is on the bike.  Ill keep you posted!

No comments: