Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas came early and I am SOOOO EXCITED!!



OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can hardly contain myself!!! I LOVE SANTA!! SANTA...YOU'RE THE MAN!! SANTA...You're the man who is going to make my swim a whole lot faster in 2009!!!

Im getting a Fastlane Swim Machine installed in my pool!! I don't know how I truly explain what exactly this is if you have never seen one. If you're a serious triathlete, you have probably seen the ads for this product. If you have been to an Ironman race, you have actually SEEN one demonstrated onsite. The machine creates a current that you swim against to give you one great swim workout without having to do laps upon laps in a pool. I can literally jump out of bed, throw on a suit and hit the pool in the morning for my workout!! YEEEEEEAAAHHH!!

I had seen this demonstrated at the St. Anthony's Triathlon and my husband put a deposit on one for my anniversary gift. With the economy the way it has been, we haven't been able to pay for the rest of the unit. My husband has been stashing money away since April so that he could do this for Christmas. Wow!! Is he amazing or what??? I am so blessed!!

Isn't it weird?? I use to get excited about clothes, makeup and jewelry (ok..I still get excited about jewelry) for christmas...now all I want is workout equipment!! :) **giggle** I can hardly wait for its installation!!!

HO HO HO!!!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

OMG! You're husband is the best (and I've never met him!). Now, if I only had a pool, if it wasn't freezing rain tonight, ahh...to be so lucky (although I can't complain about my gift!)

Trigirlorlando said...

I gotta know Lani!!! What did you get???