Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And suddenly..Im posted on a website Ive never heard of..

Don't panic.  Its not one of "THOSE" sites that my father would be furious and my mother would faint from the sheer shock of it all! I was searching for an old story about Christian that had been published online shortly after his death and found that MY story is now on this website.  Apparently, this site is a positive media site in California!!  Check it out! It includes the Ironman Florida Ford Everyday Hero Video!!

http://www.champoli.com/melissa-daly-ironwoma/

WOW!!! Slow news day :)

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Wow! I started following your blog without knowing your whole story! it's amazing and so inspirational. With 100 lbs to lose myself it great to know that there are people out there who have 'done it' and then some!

Thank you so much for sharing!