Sunday, November 30, 2008

Orlando's Turkey Trot

I am so excited!!!  The Orlando Turkey Trot was a HUGE success as we had about 35 boot campers come out and burn off some calories before their Turkey Dinners!!1  All five of my trainers turned out in their camo and boots to run the race.  Even my handsome male trainers attracted a few ladies who wanted their pictures taken with then and then offered a phone number or two!! Oh my!!

I had a great run.  I took 2 minutes off my best 5k time and felt great.  I know I can go faster with some more weight loss.  Its just going to take some time!!!

1 comment:

The Traveling Yogi said...

Congrats on the great run! I ran Thanksgiving morning, but on my own. Congrats on the new plane as well. My dad flew small planes when I was younger and I love going up in them.